Monday, May 21, 2007

hey!


Hi there! I'm thinking that since this is my debut post, it's but proper to say a few things about myself.

I am a typical Pinay who grew up in the southern part of Metro Manila. I am in my mid-twenties, but have yet to enter the real world. I have been a student up until April 24, 2007, when I graduated from law school. No, I am not the serious type. My interests are diverse. Aside from studying laws, I love fashion, traveling, blog-hopping and taking pictures. I am also into Pinoy showbiz and wasting long hours in coffeshops. I have my own online business -- visit http://bagsbuddy.multiply.com. I am an advocate for the environment and I dream of one day serving my country -- be it in public office or in my own small way.


I am all for living the good life!!! But until the time comes that I can afford it, let me share with you my TipidTips* , some suggestions as to how you can save that hard-earned cash and still enjoy what life has to offer.

Thanks!

*coined by my good friend Tin, way back in highschool, 1999.

No comments: